These days, everyone, no matter how small their business is, needs a printer or a multi-functional unit. Even students are beginning to realize the importance of a printer, especially color printers, to make prints from their desktops, laptops, phones, tablets, and so on.
Even though many of the documents we now deal with are digital, you still need hard copies, and that’s where the importance of a printer cannot be overstated.
Even every home needs at least one printer nowadays, the printers we find in homes and small offices fall under the category of personal printers, an example of personal printers is the Canon PIXMA TS 9550 Printer.
Canon PIXMA TS 9550 Features
The Canon PIXMA TS 9550 is one of the best multifunctional printers for the giant brand CANON, It has so many features and characteristics that will make you want to get one:
- Compact, clever and connected, this A3 capable All-In-One printer is the ideal business or creative partner.
- With A3 print capability, and simple wireless connectivity, the Canon PIXMA TS9550 allows you to choose between professional document printing for the home office, or total creative freedom for all your crafting needs.
- Canon PIXMA TS9550 is Perfect for the home office, this compact All-in-One printer offers borderless A3 printing with a comparable A4 footprint.
- Effortlessly print, scan and copy from your smart device with the Canon PRINT app, or print without any additional apps with AirPrint (iOS) and Mopria (Android) compatibility.
- With the Canon PIXMA TS9550 printer you can unleash your creativity
- Use the printer’s 45 built-in patterns to design scrapbooks or your own wrapping paper. Tackle origami using Creative Park with its catalogue of arts and crafts templates. Get creative using Canon’s Easy-PhotoPrint Editor app for iOS or Android. Or
- Customize your nails with Canon’s unique nail sticker media and app. It comes with 200 designs (with new designs released each year), or get creative and use your own photos!
Canon PIXMA TS 9550 Driver
In order to use your Canon PIXMA TS 9550 and benefit from the latest features you need to download the latest version for the suitable driver for your operating system.
Follow along this article I will show you how to properly download and Install the driver of your printer for all operating systems and their version (windows, macOS …).
IDENTIFY YOR OS
First you are going to need to figure out what is your Operating system type/version
To do that, follow this small tutorial:
To find out which version of Windows your device is running, press the Windows logo key + R, type winver in the Open box, and then select OK.
Here’s how to learn more:
- Select the Start button > Settings > System > About .
- Under Device specifications > System type, see if you’re running a 32-bit or 64-bit version of Windows.
- Under Windows specifications, check which edition and version of Windows your device is running.
o see which version of macOS you have installed, click the Apple menu icon at the top left corner of your screen, and then select the “About This Mac” command. The name and version number of your Mac’s operating system appears on the “Overview” tab in the About This Mac window.
The Canon TS 9550 is compatible with the following operating systems
- macOS 10.15 (Catalina)
- macOS 10.14 (Mojave)
- macOS 10.13 (High Sierra)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra)
- OS X 10.11 (El Capitan)
- OS X 10.10 (Yosemite)
- Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Linux (32-bit)
- Linux (64-bit)
This links will download and install the full software needed; the drivers, application or manual you need to set up the full functionality of your Printer.
- for the macOS systems mentioned you will not need to download and install drivers like on windows and that is thanks to “AirPrint”The move from Canon drivers to AirPrint has been made to improve the user experience as any future updates will be applied automatically through your operating system.
- Canon PIXMA TS 9550 Driver Download for Windows 10 (32-bit) Download
- Canon PIXMA TS 9550 Driver Download for Windows 10 (64-bit) Download
- Canon PIXMA TS 9550 Driver Download for Windows 8.1 (32-bit) Download
- Canon PIXMA TS 9550 Driver Download for Windows 8.1 (64-bit) Download
- Canon PIXMA TS 9550 Driver Download for Windows 7 (32-bit) Download
- Canon PIXMA TS 9550 Driver Download for Windows 7 (64-bit) Download
- Canon PIXMA TS 9550 Driver Download for Linux (32-bit) Download
- Canon PIXMA TS 9550 Driver Download for Linux (64-bit) Download
Download the Driver Directly from the Canon PIXMA TS 9550 Official Website